Hi guys! Hope you all had a great week. For the first instalment of Friday Favs I thought what better to do than some of my favourite travel items, seeing as how I just got back from vacation. Take a look below for some of the essentials I never travel without!
- TRAVEL BAG: Invest in a good travel bag! You want something that is big enough (and sturdy enough) to hold your laptop, camera, wallet or any other travel necessities you may be bringing.
- HEADPHONES: Something I never travel without. Whether you like to plug in to the inflight entertainment and watch a movie or just zone out to some music these are a must. They also help to block out any unwanted noise.
- PASSPORT COVER: Lately I have been using a small clutch type carrier for my passport as it makes for a great place to keep receipts, foreign currency and any other important travel documents. Its a great way to stay organized while you travel. The exact one is no longer available so I’ve linked a similar version.
- SUNGLASSES: Whether it’s a 8 hr flight that I didn’t get any sleep on (I can literally never sleep on planes) or I ran out of time to put make up on before flying, sunglasses are key. Not to mention I’m one of those people who wears sunglasses non-stop so I bring them with me anywhere I go.
- EYE/FACE MASK: This I can go without on a short flight but for those long hauls these are essential. Planes can be so dry and the stress/lack of sleep can leave your skin looking dull so I always have a couple sheet masks in my bag.
- SNEAKERS: Whenever I head to the airport my go-to footwear choice is sneakers. Not only are they the most comfortable way to carry all your luggage through the airport but they can take up a lot of room in your suitcase, so wearing them will save you some space in your bags.