I don’t post that often about makeup products (I am in no way a beauty expert) but this week I stopped by a Sephora VIB Rouge event with my sister (@cassandrapaigeblog) so I thought I would share with you what I picked up!
1. Huda Beauty Lip Liner in Bombshell : The perfect nude lip liner! It goes on smoothly and didn’t make my lips look dry at all.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Sandalwood : My go to everyday scent. I previously had this perfume in the roller stick and loved it so much that I went back and got the full size.
3. Clean Reserve Rain : I was looking for a new spring/summer perfume that wasn’t overly floral, so the girls at Sephora guided me to Clean Reserve. This perfume is the perfect mix of fresh and clean with just the right hint of musk.
4. Dior Overcurl Iconic Mascara : This wasn’t a new product I was trying out but it is my number one pick for mascara. The formula is extra black and the curved wand gives an insane amount of volume and length.
5. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer : Just the right amount of lip plumping and it now comes in different shades. This time around I went with Beige Sunrise since it’s such a great nude gloss.
6. Sephora Contour Palette : In the past I have used the Smashbox contour palette but when I saw this Sephora version at the event I thought I would give it a try. I had been looking for a palette with more colour options and at only $35 this seemed like a great choice.
I am always on the lookout for new products from Sephora to try out so comment your favourites down below!